14 Wendel Rosen Attorneys Honored As Northern California Super Lawyers, 2 As Rising Stars
Aug. 23, 2010 – Super Lawyers has named 14 Wendel Rosen attorneys as 2010 Northern California Super Lawyers and 2 attorneys as Northern California Rising Stars.
Published by Thomson Reuters, the 2010 Northern California Super Lawyers list is compiled through peer nomination and research. Approximately 5 percent of the Northern California Bar received the distinction.
Nearly 30 percent of the firm’s attorneys were named Super Lawyers or Rising Stars, and the practice areas represented span bankruptcy, business litigation, construction litigation, civil litigation defense, environmental, estate planning and real estate. The 2010 results are particularly notable as the entire Trust & Estates team was recognized as Super Lawyers and real estate partner Charles Hansen was named to the Top 100 list. Since the Northern California Super Lawyers listing debuted in 2004, six partners have been included every year: Michael Cooper, Michael Dean, Elizabeth Engh, Charles Hansen, Howard Lind and Deanna Lyon.
The following are Wendel Rosen’s Super Lawyers:
- Mark S. Bostick, Partner – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Penn A. Butler, Of Counsel – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Michael D. Cooper, Partner – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Michael A. Dean, Partner – Real Estate
- Elizabeth M. Engh, Partner – Estate Planning & Probate
- Bruce S. Flushman, Partner – Environmental
- Tracy Green, Partner – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Charles A. Hansen, Partner – Real Estate
- Howard W. Lind, Partner – Real Estate
- Deanna D. Lyon, Partner – Estate Planning & Probate
- Steven M. Morger, Partner – Real Estate
- Judith Y. Tang, Partner – Estate Planning & Probate
- R. Zachary Wasserman, Partner – Real Estate
- Edwin J. Wilson, Jr., Partner – Civil Litigation Defense
The 2010 Northern California Rising Stars list recognizes the top up-and-coming attorneys in the region – those who are 40 years old or younger or who have been practicing law for 10 years or less. Approximately 2 percent of the Northern California Bar received the distinction.
The following Wendel Rosen attorneys were selected as Rising Stars:
- William C. Acevedo, Partner – Business Litigation
- Garret D. Murai, Partner – Construction Litigation
# # #