Top Employment Headlines for 2011
On Thursday, February 24, 2011, Wendel Rosen attorney Gillian Ross will give a presentation on the top 11 employment headlines for 2011. The program will be held in the David I. Wendel Conference Center, 1111 Broadway, 19th Floor, Oakland, CA 94607.
- Employers on the Hot Seat - New Grounds for Class Action Litigation
- The Latest in the Meal/Rest Breaks Dilemma
- Examining Employee Exemption Classifications
- Handling Defamatory Attacks on Your Company
- Social Media and the Employee's Right to Privacy
- Paid Leave for Organ Donors
- New Incentives for Timely Payment of Final Wages
- Three New California Statutes Affecting Employers
- San Francisco Minimum Wage Increase
- Mandatory Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
New Retaliation Pitfalls
11:30 am - Noon: Registration & Complimentary Lunch
Noon - 1:30 pm: Program
Space is limited!
Please RSVP by February 17 to Jackie Lanigan at RSVP@wendel.com or 510-834-6600.
For program information contact Gillian Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-834-6600.